Services include periodic maintenance, locating nearest workshop, vehicle enquiry and bookings amongst others
The world as we know it has changed thanks to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Businesses have adopted new strategies, retailers have become more flexible, and corporate life... a bit more comfortable. Now, Hero MotoCorp is offering a comprehensive range of sales and aftersales services through WhatsApp for the convenience of buyers.
Customers can access a host of services, including an easy-to-interact menu-based chatbot available 24x7, on the messaging platform. Through this new initiative, the company aims to offer informative, transactional, and location-based services to its new-age, tech-savvy customers with seamless and easy-access engagement.
- Yamaha FZ-X India Launch Soon, Specifications Leaked
- Bajaj CT110X vs CT110: Differences Explained
- 2021 Benelli TNT 600i: Photo Gallery
Customers can simply scan the QR code available at all Hero MotoCorp customer touchpoints or call +91 8367796950 from their phone to access these features.
Here’s a list of all the key facilities available via Hero’s real-time services:
- Service booking and post-service feedback
- Real-time status check of the vehicle under repair
- Locating nearest workshop and showroom
- Self-Job-card initiation
- Vehicle enquiry and bookings
- Service and maintenance schedule
- Digital Sales and service invoice copy
- Information on New models, TVCs, Goodlife program, Hero app, Safety tips, and Maintenance videos
It’s nice to see manufacturers making the most of the cards we’ve been dealt. This move could motivate other company’s to step up their game and come up with innovative ways to reach out to their customers.