The 100 Million Edition is only available in a front-and-rear disc variant
- The special edition colour variants commemorate Hero’s 100 millionth vehicle to roll out of its factory.
- There are no changes apart from the new colour.
- Costs a premium of Rs 1,800 over the standard dual-disc variant.
- Unofficial bookings for the bike have commenced.
Hero MotoCorp had unveiled its 100 million edition lineup for 2021 a little over a month ago to commemorate the brand’s sales success. The Xtreme 160R was amongst the six two-wheelers that were given the special treatment, although no prices were announced back then. Good news is the bike now has started reaching dealerships. You can go ahead and book the Xtreme 160R special edition for a token amount of Rs 1,000. The price, though, has increased from Rs 1,06,950 to Rs 1,08,750 (ex-showroom Delhi), a premium of Rs 1,800 over the standard dual-disc variant.
There are no cosmetic or mechanical changes apart from of course a new dark red livery. On the bright side, Hero is offering an exchange/loyalty discount of up to Rs 5,000 on the Xtreme 160R SE for a limited period. So we’d hurry up if we were you.
- 2021 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Spotted Testing
- Husqvarna 125 Launch Confirmed
- A Fresh Set Of Clothes For The Yamaha MT-15
The company has huge plans for the Indian market and has all intentions of stepping up its game. Its game plan includes launching 10 new products every year for the next five years. This will include new variants, mid-life updates, refreshes as well as premium bikes.
Hero MotoCorp will kick things off in the premium segment with the launch of a 450cc adventure based on the brand’s Dakar Rally bike. Check out detailed images of the prototype it had revealed last year.