Bookings for the made-in-India electric bike (formerly called the Tork T6X) will also commence on the same day
- The Tork Kratos will have a claimed range of 100km.
- Takes an hour to charge the battery to 80 percent.
- Likely to be priced at around Rs 1.5 lakh (ex-showroom).
(UPDATE: Tork Motors has launched the Kratos and the Kratos R. Head here to read the launch story.)
The Tork Kratos will be powered by a mid-mounted axial-flux motor that churns out 6kW of peak power and 27Nm, while offering a claimed top speed of 100kmph. It is linked to a proprietary Tork Liion battery pack that has a claimed range of 100km. The battery pack takes an hour to reach 80 percent charge.
- Ola Electric S1 Customers Can Now Upgrade To S1 Pro Anytime
- Simple One Electric Scooter Deliveries To Begin From June 2022
- Ather 450X Undergoes Price Revisions
Other notable features of the Tork Kratos include all-LED lighting, regenerative braking, a digital instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity, navigation, and OTA updates. You can read more about the Tork Kratos in our exclusive spy shot analysis.
The Tork Kratos will likely be priced at around Rs 1.5 lakh (ex-showroom). However, the final price is bound to go down considering it will be eligible for FAME II incentives, and additionally, state subsidies, wherever applicable. Bookings will open online on the launch day itself, and deliveries will commence in a couple of months.